総合トップページ まちなか解説案内板「富岡まちてくサイン」 まちなか解説案内板「富岡まちてくサイン」

龍光寺

日本語
・龍光寺

1612年、宮崎宿(現富岡市宮崎)から富岡の地に移りました。
旧富岡製糸場の赤レンガ生産に関わった韮塚直次郎、異郷で命を落とした製糸場の工女さん、
洋画家の福沢一郎などの墓があります。境内には他にも室町時代に鋳造の梵鐘(県重要文化財)や樹齢380年の
大いちょうなどがあります。また門は見事な彫り細工で境内に来る人々を迎え入れています。
English
・Ryukoji Temple

This temple was moved in 1612 from Miyazaki-juku (present-day Miyazaki in Tomioka City) to its current location in Tomioka.
The temple is home to the graves of people such as Naojiro Nirazuka, who was involved in the production of the red bricks used to build the former Tomioka Silk Mill, female mill workers who lost their lives in a foreign land, and Western-style painter Ichiro Fukuzawa.
On the temple grounds, there is also a temple bell that was cast during the Muromachi Period (1336-1573) (Prefectural Important Cultural Property), and a massive gingko tree that is 380 years old.
The gate is also beautifully carved to welcome people to the temple.
中国繁体字
・龍光寺

1612年從宮崎宿(現富岡市宮崎)遷往富岡。
有曾在舊富岡製絲廠從事紅磚生產的韮塚直次郎、客死他鄉的製絲廠女工、
西洋畫畫家福澤一郎等的墓地。境內還有室町時代鑄造的梵鐘(縣重要文化財)及樹齢380年的
大銀杏樹等。此外,大門也雕刻精美,隨時歡迎人們的造訪。
Francais
・Temple Ryuko

Le temple a été transféré en 1612 de Miyazakijuku (l'actuel quartier de Miyazaki dans la ville de Tomioka) à Tomioka.
Il abrite les tombes de Naojiro Nirazuka, qui a participé à la production de briques rouges pour l'ancienne filature de Tomioka, des ouvrières de la filature qui ont perdu la vie hors du pays natal, du peintre de style occidental Ichiro Fukuzawa, etc. Dans l'enceinte du temple, on trouve également une cloche en fonte datant de l'ère Muromachi (classée comme patrimoine culturel important de la préfecture), ainsi qu'un ginkgo âgé de 380 ans. D'autre part, une superbe sculpture ornant la porte accueille les visiteurs qui pénètrent dans l'enceinte du temple.
看板